2015. június 12., péntek

Instagram-myamericandreambydalma

Hello everyone,

It is is going to be a very short post I just want to share something quick. I have Instagram since half a year but I didn't use it as much as my Facebook account. For a very long time my friends were bugging me to open an Instagram account because nowadays that is the "cool". So, finally I did. I may be old fashioned but somehow I love Facebook more. I keep contact with my family through Facebook and it may be one of the reason for my Facebook love. Anyway, today I decided to change my account name to myamericandreambydalma and make this account more related to my blog. So if you want to follow me you can find me @myamericandreambydalma. I want to keep my Facebook more personal, that's why I don't accept a bunch of unknown people as friends but you are more than welcome to follow me on Instagram.

Hope everybody is having a great week. Weekend is almost here. Yeah. I will try to write sometime soon about my Toronto weekend. It was awesome and a unique experience to travel with guys.

I had 40 minutes break between my two jobs today and that's how I tried to enjoy it... Not to mentioned that I woke up at 6 am, drove home (because I slept over at Eymard's place), let dogs out, feed them and so on... Change... Than drive an hour to get to work on time. I start at 8 am.... Get home by 2pm. Leave again at 2:50 for my nanny job. Finish at 8-8:30. That is how my weekly schedule looks like. But I like being busy and I still love my Americandream. I know I don't need to work that crazy for little money in the near future but now I do what I need to do and I try to enjoy it to the fullest meanwhile.


It has been a long time I haven't read any Hungarian book. 


Use every minute of your life and enjoy it to the fullest !!! ☀️☀️☀️ 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése